Author Topic: Zombies Teleporting  (Read 204 times)

NoodleMan

• VIP
    • View Profile
Zombies Teleporting
« on: June 29, 2019, 04:08:59 PM »
why is it that zombies telaport through walls and stuff

Vidmantas_Epic

• Helper
    • View Profile
Re: Zombies Teleporting
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 05:31:36 PM »
I don't think this issue can be fixed , it's coded that way and i don't think it's possible to code it so AI will be super realistic , (well not exactly not possible , but even if they won't go the walls anymore , they would just keep running in the wall , they follow u and they run to the wall. While right now zombies can overlap buildings , and makes them more dangerous , and more fun to kill them. I mean SAMP , GTA SA , were never realistic D
Hackers will suffer , because of me.

NeO_Equilibrium

• The Matrix Has You.
    • View Profile
    • Team NeO
Re: Zombies Teleporting
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 03:18:47 PM »
Due the Plugins AI, it's almost impossible to fix it unless the owner finds a way to improve it on a future patch.
Zombies will chase you even if a Bulldozer stays between both of you.
However you can adapt to it.

What can you do about it?
-Run away and survive:
Zombies do have a range detection, that means if you run and keep your distance a few meters away of them, they will lose interest on your brains and eventually dissappear on sight.
It's easier to kill them this way.

- If you wish to stay in the area you are and keep your position:
Fight in straight front line, aiming and walking backwards, zombies will chase you but will not bit you (another consequence of AI on your advantage).
Shoot runners first, these kind of zombies might run and get right behind you and getting you surrounded especially if you are under a Horde Attack.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 03:30:26 PM by NeO_Equilibrium »
NeO_Equilibrium
State Of Decay Member