Author Topic: iStylix's Helper Application  (Read 284 times)

iStylix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
iStylix's Helper Application
« on: June 25, 2019, 10:01:27 PM »
In-game name: iStylix
Your age: 16
Country/timezone: GMT+2 // Egypt
Score(SCREENSHOT):
Experience: Playing SA-MP since 2015 and Been in Managment for more than a 2 years, I got knowledge of SMF forum administration for nearly a year.
Why hire you?(250 WORDS MIN): Well, I got alot of experince about being an admin as i was a part of many administrative teams on SA-MP, Discord, Simple Machines Forums, I opened my own community that has more than 250 players in it but sadly we didn't have enough money to continue running the server so i closed that community, I'm nearly active 24/7 on SA-MP and Internet so i will do alot of work ingame, I'm so helpful ingame you can ask any player about me, I know that being part of the staff crew means that i will be representing the server staff and it always requires being helpful, mature, loyal, kind. I know what to do in any situtation as i used to be an admin i know most of hacker kinds such as HH (Health Hacks), AB (Air Brake), UA (Unlimited Ammo), IW (Illegal Weapons), HJ (High Jump), IS (Infinite Stamina [hard to notice])..etc. It's known that ANY staff member helper/admin shouldn't abuse his powers or it will lead into punishment by SOD Managers, I understand the job that im going to enter and im ready to be as active as possible, Help whoever needs help, Try to represent the server in the best form, I hope i did a good application, Sorry if i did any faults in my grammar/spelling im not english im arabic but my english is decent. *Sorry i didn't count how many words did i type and i don't know what to say.*

Never let a good person go.

Vidmantas_Epic

• Helper
    • View Profile
Re: iStylix's Helper Application
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 10:49:08 PM »
Neutral , but +1 if not raging , and if he played a bit longer.
Neutral because of few things:

Cons:
- U get mad/furious very quickly over simple things such as being killed , which could lead to abusing your powers towards players (which we had many encounters from helpers to head admins..) , where they said we been admins also , i will never abuse my commands , but well they did..) (Like Spec to find out where player is , scare them , like i'm a helper/admin u can't do a thing to me and etc.)
- U played for very little time here. (Personal Opinion)  that means u still don't know some things about the server how it works and etc.

Pros:
- Quite helpful , you help players around answer their questions faster than anyone ( Ofc when u say that i don't do anything as a helper while i'm trying to catch 3 hackers is a bit harsh , but we get that a lot so not surprised.) , friendly (when not mad)
- Respects due to trying to become part of SOD community.

Final (JUST PERSONAL OPINION): I think you only need play here for a little longer (Up to 1000-1500 Score) , surpress your rage greatly , because as a helper u feel above normal players which again as i said leads to being abusive. As a helper u will die a lot , people will swear on u , and etc. (I imagine u like ur helper , u die by noob player who doesn't know how to shoot a gun. , u had 1k ammo. U are very far away , so u just TP to him (abuse your helper) and kill him. (1 Example)

In the worst case scenario , if u get declined u can re app after 2 weeks to try become helper which most likely u will be accepted.

Anyway nice essay (P.S 281 Words)

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 10:50:49 PM by Vidmantas_Epic »
Hackers will suffer , because of me.

butching

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 12:37:57 AM »
this guy bites when provoked but hes actually helpful so +1 i guess, well, if there is a slot :p.

The_Old

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 01:59:43 AM »
+1
-Server Admin
-Top 1 in Total Score

Weponz

• Regular
  • Owner
    • View Profile