Author Topic: staff Sucks  (Read 62 times)

• Newbie Forum User
  • Faut me connaitre pour me juger... *-* sinon ferme
    • View Profile
staff Sucks
« on: March 11, 2018, 05:42:59 AM »
pm from auzirus:
You have been fired from the staff team for : abuse
you will no longer be able to join the staff team again
Thanks for your time.
- BourSali
it's Funny , good staff team which they can't  catch player with multiaccountes

• Newbie Forum User
    • View Profile
Re: staff Sucks
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 07:45:59 AM »
Server Administrator
Head Of Player Report

• Head Admin
  • Regular Forum User
  • ^Shadow Of The Snipers.^
    • View Profile
Re: staff Sucks
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 06:08:31 PM »
It was clearly said that helpers not supposted to catch hackers. some helpers don't listen. i always say that to get to help app score should increase to 1000.
We ban alot of hackers. every day like yesterday evening i banned 10-11 hackers in just 15 min.  and there was more. but i can't just stay all day long you know.

+ Be a admin / headadmin is not easy .. we must be active , responsible , patient , friendly.  i would say when i was helper it was alot easier. because you only have to worry about : Not abusing your cmds / help other players.

Anyway don't worry. we catch hackers. later or sooner.. + i won't recommend telling that staff sucks it may end even more worse. without staff server won't be even here because of hackers XD.. we atleast reduce 50 Procent of all hackers. keeping that balance  50 Clear players vs 50 Hacker Players (Procent) uh i remember those times when hackers were terrorizing the server uh.. (i think older players remember) now situation is alot alot better AC , Better Staff , etc.

If you angry about _Carl  that he's not banned i still won't leave him. he's clearly not a normal player.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 06:11:44 PM by Vidmantas_Epic »
Since Graphics cards prices are crazy !! i decided to get some money on new phone. which i need also long time ago. current one finnaly aged.