Author Topic: Unban McBenchodPenis  (Read 329 times)

• View Profile
Unban McBenchodPenis
« on: June 14, 2019, 10:23:11 PM »
In-game name: McBenchodPenis
Banning admin: McGyver
Banned for: admin troll
Time-frame: 30 days probably
Your appeal: Poor admins got trolled from me , and i dont even know how lol , do you even know meaning of troll  ?
if yes ,show proofs of me trolling you .  Egoistic konts 
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 10:43:57 PM by McBenchodPenis »

• View Profile
Re: Unban McBenchodPenis
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 12:35:19 AM »
" Now about the reason i didn't know tbh what to write lol so i wrote that "
yea deeply explains the professionalism of the admin team , and 2nd there is no such word in arabic
therefore i request immediate unban as the reason of ban is not valid , and feeling insulted from such words explains how childish you are and also you got no knowledge of handling a situation
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 12:38:28 AM by McBenchodPenis »

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 01:53:54 AM »
creating a name seems childish to you ? well i think the name is 100 percent valid and it does not have to do anything with insult , till you think its an insult for you . If you gonna get offended from just a name , i don't think this community will get any better future till they got people like you , who got offended from a name that doesn't have to do anything with you , nor you know the meaning of name , cause its was complete random name , idk how did you even judge that it's an insulting name .
Banning someone without having complete knowledge about the situation , that's what make you seemed childish , banning for troll which is not at all related with this ban is yet another childish move from ur side  in this situation .
And replying in someone unban application just to justify yourself ( that you are not childish )and not providing appropriate proofs in another childish move from your side , instead of it just post proofs of my direct insult to you , and wait for head admin to take decision , i know you dont have proofs , cause i didnt even talk to you , not even for a moment in game  and your first statement " tbh idk what to type so i banned you for troll " clearly explain you don't have knowledge of administrating a server , and just banning people for wrong or invalid reasons
reply only if you got proofs of my insult , not to justify yourself again lol , i know admins have full rights and  privileges to reply in unban application , but only if they are stating something important related to ban  . not to post shit , or justifying themselves or insulting others . i myself have served several  servers as an admin and i know how things work , so lets make it quite simple , provide me proofs of my insult and i wont ask for unban , else unban me.
Dear Owner , administrators
i am still requesting an unban with full respect  , plus i will also change my name if you found it so insulting for you
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 02:21:56 AM by McBenchodPenis »

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 03:22:06 AM »
You say that you didn't insult me and your name is even an insult.You say that you need proofs and your name is the proof.
About my childish of the names I said that you chose such a stupid name that insults me and not for any names.
You say that you have experience in being an admin in many other servers but here you play by the server rules not any other server's rules.
play by the rules or I wont be able to help you with your situation.

oooof poor guy justifying again , just post proofs if you got some , i know you dont even know the meaning of the name , idk how did you even judge it as an insult , did i pm you something insulting or write something insulting in chat ? if you got problem with name why didnt you kicked instantly as soon as i joined , why after 10 minutes , and about rejoining i need to rejoin with same name so that i can change my account name by using change name cmd  intelligent guy , and you just banned me before i do that lol .i didnt abuse in global nor i send any insulting pm to you , idk how did you judge that name to be stupid ? and why taking that name as an insult for you , stop talking about childish stuff when you yourself is proving  how much eligible you are in handling an unban appeal , you are just trying to avoid this unban with your justification
you said here you play by server rules , so those rules apply to you too , go ahead post proofs of me insulting an admin , you follow rules dont you ? , post proofs dude , or you guys ban without proofs ,and end up justifying yourself just to avoid player .
i dont know why are you even replying  again and again when you dont have anything to post except false justifications , let head admin take decision
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 03:39:07 AM by McBenchodPenis »