Author Topic: JackCrusher's Helper App  (Read 113 times)

JackZ

• View Profile
JackCrusher's Helper App
« on: August 09, 2019, 05:04:10 PM »
In-game name: JackCrusher
Your age: 19 Years
Country/timezone: UTC/GMT +8 // Indonesia
Score(SCREENSHOT):
Experience: I have been playing GTA samp since 2016 and have been an admin on several servers and have also been an admin on this server too, so I already understand a lot about how to carry out my duties as an admin.
Why hire you?(250 WORDS MIN): because, I want to destroy some hackers who roam in this samp game and damage the survival of some of the main servers are on this server. Not only hackers that I watch, but I will also supervise or monitor some players who violate some rules that have been set by this server, first I will give a warning to players who have broken the rules if he continues to do so I will not hesitate to kick he is from this server or is he charging him from this server if he is committing a very forbidden violation, it's not just my job as an admin, but my job is also helping new players who don't know playing on this server by answering questions he doesn't know about the server SOD is good about playing on this server, or something else. And I will also fix problems or bugs that are bothering players on this server, such as players who are bugging somewhere, I will help, and several other obstacles that are on this server. that's why I want to be an admin here, if there are some words that I say wrong please forgive. That is all and thank you.

The_Old

• VIP
    • View Profile
Re: JackCrusher's Helper App
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 11:13:46 AM »
Gl !
-Server Admin
-Top 1 in Total Score

Sychopath

• Manager
    • View Profile
Re: JackCrusher's Helper App
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 10:52:36 PM »
Denied
this is a helper application and we hand-pick our admins.