Author Topic: Valera_Smerch  (Read 144 times)

7mer4

• Кто не с нами, тот под нами!
    • View Profile
Valera_Smerch
« on: August 07, 2019, 04:55:11 PM »
In-game name: Valera_Smerch
Your age: 23
Country/timezone: Ukraine +2
Score(SCREENSHOT): https://imgur.com/a/2BPvNjx
Experience: I was a helper on Advance RP 1 year.
Why hire you?(250 WORDS MIN): I understand Russian, English, Ukrainian and Polish. Ready to work in the game and on the russian forum. Love SOD-Samp =) Ready to engage in Russian forum and translate text... I am 23 years old, I live in Ukraine. Have a good online. There is a higher education. Ready to PR server in Russian communities. And just a good guy =) If you need a Russian fair administrator who knows English, you know what to do. I promise to punish Russian players  ;) ;) ;) Ready to help all players, regardless of nationality. No have cheats. Ready to contribute to the development of the server.  8) 8) I do not know what else to add((
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 06:08:48 PM by 7mer4 »

iStylix

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Valera_Smerch
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 05:30:41 PM »
I don't know if i should against or support because we seriously need russian administrators as wasted is inactive i'll just go neutral but you need 250 words min.

Never let a good person go.

7mer4

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 05:49:38 PM »
I don't know if i should against or support because we seriously need russian administrators as wasted is inactive i'll just go neutral but you need 250 words min.
I do not know what else to add XD

MadGrey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 01:02:39 PM »
This guy is active in reporting in-game hackers by providing decent proofs. He needs to stop whining about Admins tho, one more and ill change my vote.

+1

7mer4

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 03:51:36 PM »
This guy is active in reporting in-game hackers by providing decent proofs. He needs to stop whining about Admins tho, one more and ill change my vote.

+1

ok, thank you =)

Sychopath

• Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2019, 10:55:37 PM »
It says 250 words +
You wrote less than 150 words